Type – Surface/Sub/Sinking
The Slim Minnow is a long casting surface lure designed to imitate a fleeing needle-type fish. Best suited to calmer to medium sized seas, this lure is more subtle than some of the other lures in the range.
You can work this lure by simply retrieving it across the surface at a medium to fast speed, or by using your rod tip to create a more erratic type action. Pick the retrieve method and speed that suits the way your target species likes to hunt.
The lure can be retrieved with the rod tip up or down depending on the situation.
Suitable for: striper, bass, GTs, bluefish, tuna, roosterfish, jacks, redfish, mackerel, kingfish, tarpon and most other pelagic species.
For larger pelagics, we have the 85g and 100g models - ideal for distance casting into a headwind and for retrieving at medium/fast speed. We also make the much bigger 115g (200mm) variant which is very effective for big kingfish and tuna.
• Extra strong treble hook
• Wired through using high strength materials
• High quality rigging and fittings
• Weighted for maximum casting distance
• Virtually indestructible lures, suitable for fishing around sharp rocks and for toothy pelagics.
• Hand made lathe turned for precision casting
• Casts well in windy conditions , great for punching through onshore winds
• Sinking lure, can also be retrieved from deep water
Drone Footage - Slim Minnow
A quick look at the Slim Minnow in the water
Photos of the lure