Type – Surface/Sinking
The Fat Minnow is a long casting surface lure designed for rougher seas or where a bigger water disturbance is required. This lure will bring up fish from beneath and is best retrieved at a medium to fast speed across the surface of the water.
It can be simply retrieved at a steady speed or worked with a more erratic action, using the rod tip with an upwards or sideways pull to create the splash, much like a popper.
A great advantage of this lure is that it can be retrieved for long periods creating plenty of splash without being tiring on the arm like a popper.
Suitable for: striper, bass, GTs, bluefish, tuna, roosterfish, jacks, redfish, mackerel, kingfish, and most other pelagic species.
• Extra strong treble hook
• Wired through using high strength materials
• High quality rigging and fittings
• Weighted for maximum casting distance
• Virtually indestructible lures, suitable for fishing around sharp rocks and for toothy pelagics
• Hand made lathe turned for precision casting
• All lures are produced in white, a good all-round colour and come with two free skin swaps
• Casts well in windy conditions, great for punching through onshore winds
Fat Minnow In Action - Drone Footage
Fat Minnow - Instructional Video