Type - Topwater/Sub - Sinking
The Enticer Minnow is a long casting versatile lure that can be effectively worked on or just below the surface, where it imitates a fleeing baitfish. This lure is best retrieved at medium to fast speed when targeting pelagics. When targeting bass, work the lure at a slow to medium speed using the rod tip to create a more erratic action.
Gently shaking the rod tip will give an enticing injured fish action to the lure allowing you to slow right down hovering over shallow rocky areas where predatory fish may be present.
Suitable for: striper, bass, GTs, bluefish, tuna, roosterfish, jacks, redfish, mackerel, kingfish, tarpon and most other pelagic species.
To find out more about the Enticer Minnow Topwater, check out the video below explaining the differences between the two main Enticer lures with tips on how to use them.
• Extra strong treble hook
• Wired through using high strength materials
• High quality rigging and fittings
• Weighted for maximum casting distance
• Virtually indestructible lures, suitable for fishing around sharp rocks and for toothy pelagics
• Hand made lathe turned for precision casting
• Casts well in windy conditions , great for punching through onshore winds
• Sinking lure, can also be retrieved from deep water
Enticer Minnow - Drone Footage
Enticer Minnow - Instructional Video