Type – Sub surface sinking - Medium Sink Speed
The medium sink sub surface Tweak Bait has been designed to swim just below the surface of the water imitating an injured or fleeing baitfish. It is a sinking lure and can be allowed to drop down and retrieved from deep water.
It's easy to use and fish find it very enticing
This lure can be retrieved slow to fast and is best worked using taps on the rod tip to impart that injured fish action.
Longer sweeping pulls are also very effective depending on conditions and target specie.
If the fish are down deep, allow the lure to sink down and retrieve with an erratic darting action.
For a fast erratic sub-surface action, keep the rod tip down low and retrieve at speed, with or without rod tip action.
Suitable for Bass, GTs, Tailor (bluefish), Tuna, Sea Trout, Snapper, Roosterfish, Jacks, Mackerel, Kingfish, Queenfish, Leerfish, and most other Pelagics.
We have a video below explaining the differences between the Enticer Minnow and the Tweak Bait lures, including tips on how to use them.
• Strong hooks – Treble belly and tail hook.
• Wired through using high strength materials.
• High-quality rigging and fittings
• Weighted for sub-surface action and good casting distance.
• Virtually indestructible lures, suitable fishing around sharp rocks and toothy pelagics.
• Hand made lathe turned for precision casting
• Casts well in windy conditions, great for punching through onshore winds.
• Sinking lure, can also be retrieved from deep water
Tweak Bait - Drone Footage