Type – Surface sinking lure
The Mini candle is a long casting surface lure best suited to calmer conditions.
This lure is a slow/med sinker and best be worked with tweaks of the rod tip across the water surface at a medium speed.
The lure can be retrieved with the rod tip up or down depending on the situation.
Fast retrieval is also effective depending on what species you are targeting.
The mini candle can be allowed to sink down deep and retrieved to the surface for Sub Surface fishing.
The lure is most effective when splashing on the surface and just below.
Suitable for Bass, GTs, Bluefish, Tuna, Sea Trout, Snapper, Roosterfish, Jacks, Mackerel, Kingfish, Queenfish, Leerfish and most other Pelagics.
• Extra strong hooks – Treble belly hook and Inline single tail hook
• Wired through using high quality materials.
• High quality rigging and fittings
• Weighted for maximum casting distance
• Virtually indestructible lures, suitable fishing around sharp rocks and toothy pelagics.
• Hand made lathe turned for precision casting
• All lures are produced in white, a good all round colour and come with 2 free skin swaps
• Casts well in windy conditions , great for punching through onshore winds.
• Sinking lure, can also be retrieved from deep water
A quick look at the Mini Candle in the water
Instructional Video - Mini Candle